Fruit, fruit... and more fruit!!!
- We have an amazing number of stonefruit in store, ready to pick, and ripening up soon so please don't hesitate to pop over to our SHOP FRUIT page and have a browse...
- If you are looking for something in particular then please feel free to contact us by phone, text, email or even pop in next time you're driving through Roxburgh. As we grow so many varieties we couldn't list them all on our website even if we tried, and, furthermore if we don't grow the variety you so wish to enjoy this summer then we will do our absolute best to source them for you from one of our amazing neighbours!
- We can also pack mixed fruit boxes, so if you are unsure what you're after please let us know and we'll be happy to make up a custom box just for you.
Jerry's Cherries | Fairview Orchard Fruit Shop & Café
Living and breathing the historic Fairview Orchard in beautiful Roxburgh. You'll find our summer fruit, vegetables, Underground coffee, real fruit ice creams, local and New Zealand honey, cold beverages, sandwiches, bagels, pies, yummy treats & much more here in our Fairview roadside shop!
We are proud to be part of the UYOC movement (#UseYourOwnCup) so please remember to bring your own cups or mugs. We do our best to source bio-degradable and commercially compostable packaging where possible however, we can always do more to reduce our impact on the environment as a business and as individuals so don't forget to carry your re-usable bags with you too, we still have old stock of plastic bags to get through and can offer boxes as an alternative.
Please note we will update our dispatch dates throughout the summer to keep you informed as much as possible.
Can't wait to see you all in store or online, bring on the summer!
3598 Fruitlands-Roxburgh Road
Roxburgh, Central Otago, 9571, New Zealand.
Summer: Monday - Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Summer: Friday - Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Employment Opportunity: Part-Time Kitchen & Front of House Supervisor
We are looking for a part-time Kitchen and Front of House supervisor for our fruit shop and café.
Previous food handling, barista experience, and customer service experience is essential, however training will be provided for the right applicant. We are looking for anyone passionate, fast on your feet and ready to work with the right attitude.
You must be thorough, customer focused and able to work independently – you will need to be proactive with your time. You may be required to help out on the fruit side from time to time with any prep work, packaging goods, making real fruit ice creams etc.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring all food is prepped and cooked, keeping the cabinets full
- Following all food safety & health and safety protocols
- Making sure the Food Control Plan is updated daily
- Ordering and processing incoming goods for the kitchen, café and front store
- Making coffees, smoothies and iced beverages
- Serving customers in a polite and helpful manner
- Merchandising throughout the day
If you believe you have the skills required for this position then please apply via the Employment page or alternatively you can email your CV through to email@example.com and tell us why you want to work for us!
Look forward to hearing from you soon!